The Domain Name Servers Are Not Responding.
Summary: Occurs most often when using MacTCP and the ConfigPPP Dialer.
Once the system reboots, open ConfigPPP 2.5 and confirm
the appropriate phone # is being dialed, and that the correct username and
password are entered.
- From the Apple Menu, select Control Panels and MacTCP
- From MacTCP select More
- Switch Class Setting to "C" and verify that the
correct DNS settings are in place.
- At this point close out of MacTCP. Before restarting
the system perform the following:
- Open the Mac Hard Drive (HD) and open the System
Folder. Trash the MacTCP DNR.
- Open Preferences and trash MacTCP Prep
- Restart the system.