PPP Connection Was Terminated Unexpectedly.
Summary: Occurs when the username or password is incorrect.
- During dialing if the connection stops while the PPP Dialer lists
Authenticating, a username or password error has occurred.
- Verify the username or password.
- If this does not correct the error, the Remote Access folder may be
corrupt (If there are multiple accounts on the system, performing the
steps below will remove all information about those accounts. Verify that
the account for CiNet is the only account on the system before
- Select File, the Find
- Type "Remote Access" in the box provided
- Trash the Remote Access folder
- Restart the system. The username and passwored will have to be
re-entered in the PPP Dialer.